Minggu, Maret 21, 2010

Boy

A boy wear nothing but shorts and singlets, running as if his two legs were only made for it. He leap through the air with wings he made out of his mind. Boy, how i envy him, wings out of his own imagination.
The boy told stories, stories that he believed were true never care what people think, what true to him will always true. A man told me, with that kind of thinking you should go to the highest top of mountain or to the deepest sea of ocean because you would never be accepted everywhere in the society, ah you see I accepted the boy as he is be cause his believe on himself. Jealousness trampled me once again as i mirrored myself to the boy.
It got me thinking, was i ever that boy ? Did i have legs that only made for running ? Did i have those wings ? Did i have those moments..? I had those moments, but i started to believe that those wings were not real. These legs are not strong. These minds can't made wings. These stories are unacceptable for them. Geez.. How i wish i have his minds, free and original.

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP